OceanView at Falmouth
Set amidst peaceful, natural surroundings in Falmouth, Maine, OceanView is an established community of distinctive residences. Our beautifully wooded and landscaped 80-acre campus is only minutes from the shops, attractions, sporting events, cultural opportunities, international airport, world class restaurants and excellent medical resources of Portland, Maine’s largest city.
OceanView at Falmouth includes:
- 48 new, custom-built Schoolhouse Cottages
- 42 Whipple Farm custom-designed homes
- 57 Cottages in phases I, II and II
- 35 independent apartments in the Main Lodge
- 27 independent apartments in the Main Lodge Expansion
- 20 independent apartments in Hilltop Lodge
- 36 independent apartments in Blueberry Commons
- 37 assisted living apartments in Falmouth House
- 24 secure, state-of-the-art memory care apartments in Legacy Memory Care
Retirement living at OceanView frees you from the responsibilities of home maintenance, inside and out, allows you to devote your time and energy to pursuing your favorite interests and the opportunity to explore new ones! With the convenience of a diverse and intellectually stimulating activities program right here at OceanView, and the proximity to dynamic Portland, Maine, you will be well positioned to concentrate on enjoying your retirement to the fullest.
In the longstanding OceanView tradition, every living space is as unique as the individuals who reside here and are designed to promote a vital, active, and maintenance-free lifestyle. We continue to be an open and welcoming community that celebrates diversity. Differences make our community a rich tapestry of unique life experiences from which we can all learn and grow.