Inns at Greenleaf Lane
Comprised of both The Greenleaf Inn and The Admiral’s Quarters, these beautifully picturesque and historic buildings run together as one, yet are only separated by the much admired (and coveted!) parking area. The Inns, both built in the early 1800’s as sea captain’s homes, set the standard for Maine Bed & Breakfasts as well as the larger inns, resorts and hotels.
Amenities at the Inns Greenleaf Lane Bed & Breakfast
- Ocean Views from every room
- Air Conditioning in every room
- Free Wi-Fi internet on entire property
- E-mail & high-speed Internet station in our library and parlor
- Private Fireplaces in every room
- Flat Screen TV’s & DVD’s
- Spacious living room with fieldstone wood burning fireplace
- Two wonderful sunrooms and porches
- Library with books, games & computer
- Spacious private bathrooms
- Variety of gathering places (private decks, living room deck, spacious grounds, sunny breakfast area, wrap around porch, spacious living room, sunroom)
- Full, gourmet breakfast each morning
- Midcoast Coastal Maine Locale-hiking nature trails, swimming beaches and coves, boating trips to the islands, bird watching, sailing, visiting museums, galleries, antiques shops, and crafts shops, and more . . .